The Walt Disney Studios Park is the second park in the Disneyland Paris resort, it's themed to the movies and Hollywood. It's said to be a sister-park of Disney's Hollywood Studios.
HistoryEdit[[Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith|]]
The park opened in 2002, as the second park at Disneyland Paris (the first one being the Disneyland Park). It opened with only a few attractions, and is still being critisized by it's size, it's still the smallest Disney Park on Earth.
The park starts with the Front Lot, it contains the huge studio 1, which is the entrance to the rest of the park. After studio 1, you'll be able to get to all the other lots.
Lots/Studios (themed lands) *Front Lot
- Production Courtyard
- Toon Studio (is also home to Toy Story Playland)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Studio Tram Tour
- Flying Carpets over Agrabah
- Crush's Coaster
- RC Racer
- Slinky Dog Zigzag spin
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
- Stitch Live!
- Armageddon - Les effects speciaux
- Moteurs... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith